Sunday, May 22, 2011

a new dinner plan

I've found a new, free menu planning site.  Say Mmm.... is my new go to and it's basic service is FREE!  It has features such as meal planning, creating lists, and recipe organization.  It's really easy to throw everything in one place and be able to print up your shopping list from your menu plan and your recipes-you can even adjust it for what's already in your pantry!  Below is this week's dinner menu plan, which is almost guaranteed to change at a moments notice.  

DayDinner
Sun 5/22Keilbasa, Potato salad, &  rolls
Mon 5/23Rice noodles w/ cabbage, Cilantro, & sprouts
Tue 5/24Egg flower soup &  rice
Wed 5/25Scrambled egg burritos
Thu 5/26Chicken & veggie skewers -stir fry veggies
Fri 5/27Pancakes/pizza - crepes
Sat 5/28Leftovers/new recipe


 and sometime this week I'll start entering my recipes for the above mentioned dinners and have links that you can print from!  Oh, how dreamy and technologically advanced I'm becoming.  I know, I'm a little slow.  Hey, I've got dirt under my nails from digging in the garden -so much more satisfying than seeing my recipes on the internets, but I get asked enough and I do love to share.



2 comments:

  1. I really like the site. I have always used Allrecipes.com but Mmmm looks really good, too. The hardest thing for me is getting ideas about what to make for dinner. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really nice idea i really enjoyed the your new dinner plan..
    Thanks for sharing with us..
    Flowering Trees Tennessee

    ReplyDelete