Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm a mom. It's what I do.



Kids.  You got ‘em?  I do, just a few.  And one extra.   My kids are a lot like me.  They love to get outside.  They love to get dirty.  They love to see what they can do, how to do it, and how it will affect them and others. 


Sometimes they get distracted.

That’s alright.  I’m there to clean it up.  I’m a mom.  It’s what I do.

Sometimes they forget.

That’s alright.  I’m there to remind them.  I’m a mom.  It’s what I do.


Sometimes they don’t want to do it.

That’s alright.  I’m there to do it for them.  I’m a mom.  It’s what I do.



They love that we can grow our own food.  That we can bake our bread from scratch.  That we can eat as a family for dinner.  They love learning about conserving, reusing, recycling, reducing, sustaining.  Learning is what kids do.  I’m a mom.  It’s what I do.  
happy mother's day friends

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you dear sweet mama!
    Lots of love to you!
    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete